Nov 18th, 2010
Volunteer opportunity – Help improve the 38 Degrees website
Hello! My name’s Johnny and I look after the 38 Degrees website as well as running a few of our campaigns.
The 38 Degrees website is a hub of activity. Every day thousands of people come to 38degrees.org.uk to take action on issues they care about. Since we launched in May 2009 250,000 people have taken action over 1 million times on the website.
That means there’s always plenty to do to improve the website. Our tiny staff team get a lot of help from the fantastic 38 Degrees volunteer team. Right now we’re looking for a new volunteer to help improve the website.
If you think you’ve got what it takes to help improve the site please get in touch by emailing johnny (at) 38degrees.org.uk with your CV and a brief covering email.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
* Someone who wants to help thousands of people take action quickly and easily on issues they care about
* Someone who can volunteer for 3 days a week at our London offices
* Someone with experience in using google analytics
* Someone who has experience working in html and php
* Someone with initiative and drive – we often have to solve problems very quickly
If you have any questions either email me or add them to the comments below!