Apr 19th, 2017
Bristol Energy Deal!
By Rachel Whalley
Together with our expert switching partners, the Big Deal, we have negotiated a cheap, clean deal with Bristol Energy – and you can sign up today!
The deal could save you up to £228* on your bills per year and is from 100% renewable electricity. The deal was negotiated using the collective power of thousands of people all switching at the same time, and is exclusive to 38 Degrees members like you.
You can switch right now – just click the button below, fill in a few of your details and see how much you could save. The deal ends on Wednesday 10th May, and there’s only 2000 spaces, so don’t miss out – check it out now!
So, who are Bristol Energy and why were they chosen?
- It’s a national energy company, owned by Bristol City Council. Their profits will be invested back into local communities.
- You’ll get 100% renewable electricity, generated right here in the UK.
- They offer 100% renewable electricity and the Warm Home Discount, and you can switch no matter where you live in the UK
- You’ll also get friendly customer care from a Bristol-based team.
- It’s a 1 year fixed term tariff. It will cost the average dual fuel household £910 over a period of 12 months (based on medium consumption across all the regions). There are no exit fees and you can leave this tariff at any time at no cost.
Sound good? Just click the button below if you’re interested, fill in a few of your details and see how much you could save:
Here’s a handy list of what you need to know if you want to switch:
If you live with others you might want to chat so you can decide together if you want to switch. There’s a useful help page you can go through here:
If you decide to switch, it’ll only take about 6 minutes – all you need is access to the internet, either on your mobile, tablet or computer. If you’ve got a recent energy bill, great – but it’s not essential.
Once you’ve filled in your details, chosen the deal you want and hit ‘confirm’, the rest is taken care of for you. You can carry on using your gas and electricity as normal, and your old energy supplier will be informed that you’re switching.
Every time one of us switches, 38 Degrees gets £18.75 to put straight back into the campaigns we care about. For this campaign, 38 Degrees has partnered with The Big Deal – they’re a business with expertise in collective energy switching and a track record of campaigning in this area. They also end up with around £18.75 after their costs.
Since you said you were interested in clean energy before, we wanted you to be among the first to know about the deal – want to see how much you could save?
*Thanks to people power and collective bargaining we’ve managed to get a great deal which, at medium usage, compared to the average Big 6 direct debit standard variable tariff you could save £228.Projected savings compared to the averaged Big Six Standard Variable Tariff, based on average consumption levels set by Ofgem.